This is a Custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y
It truly looks like the Ice Cream Sandwich Android OS !
2. Now connect your Galaxy Y in USB Mode, transfer the files onto your SD Card.
3. Now make sure that USB Debugging is on if not then go to Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging and then tick the box. Also tick the Unknown Sources Box.
4. Now go into recovery mode i.e. Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up Button. (CONTROLS : Volume up , down to scroll and home button to select)
5. Go to>apply update from sd card>Select CWM.zip>wipe date/factory reset>Yes>wipe cache>Yes>select Install from sd card> select JellyBlastv3.
6. After installing press the back button. Then select restart using the Home Button.
7. Wait for a little while the first boot takes a bit of time.
CONGRATS you successfully have ICS Custom ROM on your Galaxy Y . To add the icing on the cake your phone shows 4.1.1!!!!!